Will HSDM grant me a visa?

Upon acceptance to an HSDM program, applicants who are neither U.S. citizens nor Permanent Residents of the United States will receive information related to obtaining an F-1 or J-1 visa. Proof of adequate financial resources must be presented for HSDM to begin the process. Funds must be in U.S. dollars and students' (or sponsors') accounts must be in a U.S. bank.