REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE IS NOW CLOSED. If you are registered you will receive a webinar link via email. If you have questions please contact: Christopher Hickey Email: Christopher_Hickey@hsdm.harvard.edu
This course will include two remote sessions on May 22 and May 23, both from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Please note that registration will close on May 21 at 5:00 p.m.
CE Credits 6
Course Learning Objectives:
• Participants will learn how to better treatment plan aligner cases to avoid iatrogenic posterior bite opening
• Participants will learn how to improve their clear aligner outcomes to decrease the incidence of refinement
• Participants will garner how to effectively treat class II and class III malocclusions in non-growing patients
• Participants will learn how to effectively address both deep and open bite malocclusions with aligners
• Participants will learn the nuances and challenges of treating orthognathic surgical cases with aligners
• Participants will learn how to properly diagnose posterior open bite issues when they occur, and how to address their resolution
Dr. Mazyar Moshiri is an Invisalign© Elite Provider at his private practice in St. Louis, Missouri. A featured speaker in Ask the Expert webinars, he is a lead educator for Class II and Deep Bite solutions. As an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education, Dr. Moshiri lectures and provides clinical oversight on Invisalign treatment. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, and Fellow of the American College of Dentists. Dr. Moshiri is a paid consultant for Align Technology, Inc. as well as a serving board memberof AIF.
Any questions about registration can be directed to Christopher Hickey Email: Christopher_Hickey@hsdm.harvard.edu
Cancellation Policies: Written notification of cancellation is required and must be received by 5pm on Thursday, May 21st. Refund of course fees will be for the full amount less a $50 administrative fee processing fee.
This course will include two remote sessions on May 22 and May 23, both from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Please note that registration will close on May 21 at 5:00 p.m. The link to the course will be emailed to registrants after that time. The cost of the course is $150 for current professionals, and $100 for students. Register here.