Clinical Operations Committee
Responsible for recommendations on the day-to-day clinical operations of the Harvard Dental Center (HDC) Faculty Group Practice and Teaching Practice.
- Provide advice on the financial management of the HDC, including monitoring of revenue and expenses, distribution of financial information to faculty and staff, and development and implementation of measures to assist in achieving budget.
- Provide advice on the operational management of the HDC, including staff reviews and utilization, patient flow, and supply management.
- Develop, implement, and monitor chair-utilization policies and procedures.
- Weigh in on overall patient-satisfaction measures, management of nonclinical patient complaints, and the development and implementation of relevant action plans.
- Work closely with the ODE to facilitate learning of best clinical practices by our students in a safe and efficient environment.
- Work closely with the EH&S Committee to assure full implementation of all regulatory requirements in the clinics.