The Harvard School of Dental Medicine is proud of its dynamic community of more than 2,600 alumni around the globe who are addressing complex world problems through dental medicine, academics, and research. The Office of Development and Alumni Relations and the Harvard Dental Alumni Association (HDAA) work in partnership to keep alumni connected with one another, with the School, and with the University.
If you’re in the Longwood area, please drop in for a visit. Even if you’re not in town, please send us your ideas for programs you’d like to see or speakers you’d like to hear. Tell us what is happening in your world—we always enjoy hearing from you!
• Update your contact information at Alumni.Harvard. Alumni.harvard.edu is the online community for all Harvard University alumni. With a simple online registration, you may
- set up an “alumni.harvard” e-mail address, which can be forwarded to a current account with any Internet service provider
- search the alumni directory and edit your personal directory profile (which is updated across all Harvard schools)
- connect through the Crimson Compass career-networking service
- access a variety of other online services and resources.
You can keep up with HSDM news through this website and the Harvard Dental Bulletin, which is produced by the Office of Development and Alumni Relations, in partnership with the Harvard Dental Alumni Association.
Harvard Dental Alumni Association
All HSDM graduates are members of the Harvard Dental Alumni Association. The HDAA provides opportunities for you to stay engaged in the life of the School and to maintain your connection with classmates, friends, faculty, and staff in the years following your graduation.
To order an official HSDM transcript, contact the Office of the Registrar.