Resident Resources and Benefits
- Full house-staff privileges at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Appointment as clinical fellow in operative dentistry at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Graduation certificates from both Massachusetts General Hospital and the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Access to Harvard University academic and athletic facilities and libraries, including Countway Library, one of the largest medical libraries in the world
- Housing search and financial assistance
- Please note that the Harvard School of Dental Medicine requires students to pay a mandatory student health fee of approximately $500 and a facilities fee of approximately $1,620 for one year.
- Salary and benefits