September 2, 2014
Candidates for the Advanced Graduate Education (AGE) Program in Prosthodontics apply for either the Master of Medical Sciences (MMSc) or the Doctor of Medical Sciences (DMSc) degree, in conjunction with the Certificate in Prosthodontics.
Application to the Prosthodontics program is a two-step process.
Step 1 - Submit to ADEA PASS
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
-Dean’s (letter) evaluation
-Faculty letters of evaluation (3)
- Official transcripts from dental school attended. International applicants who attended dental colleges outside the United States or Canada must submit a translation certified by a licensed credentialing service.
Step 2 - Submit to HSDM
- Degree selection. Indicate the degree you wish to pursue in conjunction with the Certificate in Prosthodontics: MMSc or DMSc
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcript(s) of predental college(s) attended
- Official scores
–Dental Admissions Test (if taken)
–Part I, National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) (if taken - US/Canadian applicants only)
–Part II, National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) (if taken - US/Canadian applicants only)
–Test of English as A Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applicants whose native language is other than English are required to submit a recent TOEFL score. Proficiency in English is required for admission. Minimum score: 95 on Internet-based test with subcategory score minimums as follows: 25 Written; 24 Spoken; 21 Reading; 17 Listening. Scores on the four sections should not vary significantly.
- Application fee. Submit a nonrefundable check or money order in the amount of USD $75 payable to Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Checks must be in US Funds. Applicant’s name, program (Prosthodontics) and Dentpin should be clearly marked on the check or money order. Cash or credit cards are not accepted. Mail application fee to:
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Office of Dental Education
Attn: Admissions: 2014 Prosthodontics
188 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Email the HSDM Advanced Graduate Education (AGE) Supplemental Application for Prosthodontics and CV
Subject: 2014 Prosthodontics
Additional Curricular Options
Applicants may combine their certificate with options available at other divisions of Harvard University. A separate application and acceptance from the other division are required for these combined options.
Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH)
Master of Public Health (MPH)
Master of Science (SM)
Doctor of Public Health (DPH)
Doctor of Science (DS)
Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE)
HSDM Advanced Graduate Education (AGE) Track in Education with the Special Studies EdM program