August 17, 2015
Candidates for the Advanced Graduate Education (AGE) Program in Endodontics apply for either the Master of Medical Sciences (MMSc), or the Doctor of Medical Sciences (DMSc) degree, in conjunction with the Endodontics certificate.
Applicants must submit the materials listed below to ADEA PASS and to the HSDM Office of Admissions.
Step 1 - Submit to ADEA PASS at http://www.adea.org/PASSapp/
- Personal statement
- Dean's evaluation and faculty evaluations
- Official transcripts from dental school and other advanced education programs. International applicants who attended dental colleges outside the United States or Canada must submit a translation certified by WES or ECE.
- Undergraduate transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Step 2 - Submit supplemental application and materials to HSDM
- HSDM supplemental application (click to download)
- Official test scores: NBDE Part I, Part II (if taken); TOEFL (required for international applicants)
- HSDM application fee of $75, payable to Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Demonstrated proficiency in English is required for admission to all AGE programs.
Any applicant whose native language is not English is required to submit TOEFL scores from a test taken within the past two years. The minimum acceptable overall score is 95, with subcategory score minimums of Reading 21, Listening 17, Speaking 24, and Writing 25.
Scores should be sent directly to the AGE Office of Admissions from ETS. HSDM’s institution code is 3430.
All applicants are required to send a non-refundable check or money order in the amount of USD $75 (drawn on a US bank) payable to Harvard School of Dental Medicine. The applicant’s name and program should be clearly marked on the check or money order. Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
Mail application fee to:
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Office of Dental Education
188 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Contact the AGE Office of Admissions at email@example.com (preferred) or 617-432-1443.